talking | loungewear

Anthropologie is hands down my favorite place to pick up loungewear... these are two new additions to my comfy clothes-

This robe is HEAVEN. After the awful move and awful cleaning days, Friday the girls had a PD day from school and I happily stayed in my robe until 2pm. It's SO good :) SO good :)

reversible weekend robe



These loungers = equally as awesome. I bought both colors :)
soft, drapey, loungy, pockets..and totally wearable out of the house. You know for those days when there's just no getting out of sweats!

asbury drawstring loungers


I have a girlfriend who is selling a Burberry Regent zip tote + wallet in black patent leather and I told her I'd post it here just incase any of you fabulous readers are in the market..

 If you are just let me know ( sarah@sarahswansondesign.com )and I will put you in touch with her! The bag retails for $800 and was purchased last Christmas and used for only 6 months... selling for $425 and the wallet retails $340 and is selling for $175! Both are in fabulous condition with very very minimal wear on the inside and slight wear on the bottom of the handbag just from being set down!








design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment