can you relate?!

Do you ever pop all around the blogosphere and get overwhelmed? I get overwhelmed +  jealous in that ::
a. every blog has crazy cool graphic design ( I want that! )
b. smartly pulled together roundups with fancy words and more graphic design ( so pretty! )
c. I have absolutely no idea how they do that
d. umm you cool new bloggers follow editorial calendars for what you post ( umm you're awesome )
e. you pay attention to all your blog stats ( and know how to target audiences )
f. some of you appear to spend hours on individual posts. How do you do that?! How do you do your job and take care of your kids?! I have to do my posts in 5 minutes.. !
g. did I mention lovely bright white blogs with amazing design?! ( did I mention I want that?! )
h. okay rant done.

I admire you all.. obviously ( ALOT.. YOU'RE WAAAY COOL ). Just needed to get it off my chest. It's very intimidating. I'm very happy that a few of you still stop over here to see my random thoughts and not so perfectly pretty pulled together posts. I'm random, I post random things and thoughts and ideas.. I always will. No schedule, no scheduled times, no graphics, no hour long written posts. I admire those of you who have made blogging your business.. I let my blog lead me to starting 3 little businesses and I thank all you amazing readers who believe in what I do :)










design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment