daring me?

change your life in 30 days..?! Ya right. I'm such a disbeliever in this stuff, usually. This year I'm looking at my life a little differently. Admittedly, I haven't made a conscience effort to take care of myself, for the last 5 years it's been kids first. Now it's time for me. If I am going to rid my life of chronic migraines, I have to do something. Little changes in diet, exercise and thoughts will help me. ( I've been through education sessions, a session with an occupational therapist, doctors, scans and medication since our last headache chat! )So when I came across this change your life in 30 days, I actually read it. And now it's up in the kitchen, because I plan to follow it day by day, for the next 30 days. They are really easy challenges and they make you aware of the little stuff that can help you.



Day one Sunday was easy, eating fresh unprocessed food. Yum. Today, making plans for the weekend, to do's and want to do's-
Day three, being grateful. Gentle reminders to do what's right. I'm glad I read along with this one..

If you want to check out Change your life in 30 days, just click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment