requesting your company..

I have some research to do ( yay, so FUN! ) for Lori's upcoming wedding. I told her I would gather some ideas for wedding invitations, and when I found out my friend Ashly is launching some ready made invites this spring, I knew I had to nudge Lori in her direction. Ashley's work is div.ine.

Idea 1- invites, Lemon and Lavender




Next up, ideas for favors. I need something 'Lori'... she always makes yummy cakes to celebrate birthdays and special occasions, these little bundt cakes are gorgeous all boxed up with a custom sticker.

idea 2- DIY cakes from Style Me Pretty

I'll pop over to Martha Stewart Living to check out her favors too, is there anything you've thought was a brilliant favor? I ( me and Lori! ) would love to know!

AND I'm wondering your thoughts on save the date cards? Need or extra expense?

0 comments:

Post a Comment