a peek in my tiny closet

There have been alot of FABULOUS closets being shown this month on my favorite blogs.. I'll warn you now, mines not fabulous-



It's tiny. And two of us share it! In the past few years I have pared down my clothes, limiting the pieces I buy and styles I wear-


It's just finally organized again. My mother in law gave me a box of wood hangers for christmas ( awesome! ), and those alone make my clothes and closet feel rejuvenated!



It was lovely to reorganize clothes by work/ casual & athletic, color, and get all accessories back together-

I can only have one season at a time in there.. the off season gets stored in C's room ( it sort of sounds like I have alot of clothes, I don't.. it's just that small of a closet :)


Everything in it's space, sigh


I love to have my spaces organized :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment