lowcountry designer, Angie Hranowsky

Designer Angie Hranowsky. Her home in Charleston SC is brilliant. Have a look-

A modern home built in the 1970's gives off more of a 50's vibe.



I am crazy about every single piece of furniture in this room, set off by a brilliant violet rug-


mirrored console, fab gallery, not to mention the lighting-

magenta upholstery, and a gorgeous lady-

mellow yellow and more great lighting-

love open shelving in a kitchen, and a fabulous back splash-

add a little orange,


back to the brilliant magenta, and a table that I am still wishing I had bought at PB when I was there, a drum table very similar to this one-

great silhouettes and wallpaper, and a little cutie too-

brilliant outdoor space, lounge space, surfboards, and fabulous windows-


love , love, love.
I envy the use of color, different colors in different spaces. What a beautiful home.
I have the urge right now to rearrange + redecorate my whole home. Oh dear.. what the weekend may bring... what are you up to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment