jens pick, laundry





This week I thought it would be nice to step outside of the rooms that get all of the attention, and take a peek inside some laundry spaces that I am loving.
Most of us have our laundry hidden away....I think it is time to give the hard working washer + dryer duo the attention the rest of our homes receive.
I am hard at work coming up with some solutions for our laundry area, which thankfully has great bones....lots of counter space for folding, cabinetry for storage, a double sink and a high ceiling...but it wreaks blah, and screams practical function....I want to pretty it up!

Enjoy these lovely laundry rooms....personally, I could spend all morning in any one of these with a steamy cup of tea and heaps of dirty clothes!

xo.

*photos courtesy of Canadian House + Home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment