I have to vent-

I'm feeling a little out of sorts. Mad maybe. Not really mad, but I need to vent. I posted a picture of part of my living room this morning asking about paint colors. I received plenty of decorating advice and things I should change, add and get rid of. I'm sensitive, and this hit me ( I'm sure the wrong way but ) hurtful. I don't have alot of money to spend on decor. The things I have in my home I love and they have been collected over time. Somethings are there because it's the best we could afford, BUT I just want to say one thing- I love my home and it suits me. Sorry if it doesn't suit you. I don't have a home that is full of every trend out there. It's not my style. Now I'm sure your comments were not meant to be hurtful, but helpful- and I'm sorry if I over reacted, but it stings a little when you've worked hard to achieve something and it gets criticized. This is my blog. Where I post stuff that matters to me. So if you don't have something nice to say - don't comment. And those of you who do have nice things to say everyday, THANK YOU, it really does mean the world to me. That's all. Thanks for listening :) xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment