the befores + a sneak peak

Welcome to my basement. This is how it has sat for the last year + a half. Pile a bunch of everything in it and you have a not very useful space.



With just a few weekends of drywalling by Kevin, my dad + Kev's dad, we were ready for our friend Kris to come in to do the mudding and taping.

Fast forward to today and here we are. We still have the baseboards and trim to put up in the next few days, so until that's up + finished, you get little views of the room! The TV is on the little wall you see in the image above -


with my side of the road find, after some major cleaning and a little sanding, fits perfectly.

Inspired by my friend Paula at Two Ellie + her gorgeous console, a few little ferns brighten up the space. I found some little planters for them today- ( not shown :)

Gallery wall.. a collection of frames gathered through the years at PB.. some still needing photos or art- I don't mind waiting to fill them with the right pieces!

our kijiji sofa purchase - it's perfect + I couldn't be happier. It's so satisfying to save money. I've already washed the slipcovers and they wash like a dream!
So there it is so far.. I'm working on a little desk area and will share that soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment