country girl

I had the BEST day today. An overdue visit with an amazing friend + meeting her new little bundle of joy Peyton.. out to the country I go :)

can you imagine gazing out to this view everyday? And the red roof.. come on, serious charm!




White + time worn ( an absolute favorite )

A beautiful new mommy-and the sweetest little peanut


a trip out for lunch.. she slept the entire time :)



meet jake. He greets you as soon as you arrive. Gorgeous isn't he? If you, like me, like country music you'll appreciate " feed Jake, he's been a good dog.. " ( I know, I'm multi faceted )



pretty sight isn't it?



time to head home before rush hour traffic - quick , I need a picture with her!

Lor, I had the best day, I look forward to seeing you in two weeks for little misses shower :)
Thanks for lunch, and bearing with me while I dragged you into thrift shops! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment