marble?

dear friends,
I know you are going to have an opinion, so I am basing mine on yours-
We are going to update our kitchen island counter top. We have a lovely friend who owns a fabulous granite shop in Cranbrook BC. I want carrera marble, he advises that I will hate him for the rest of my life if I decide to get it. He has suggested a beautiful granite that is white based. ( it's also lovely ) I still want the marble. Is it THAT bad in the kitchen? It's just a plain slab island. Advise. ( please )



oh, the rest of the counter tops are black ( for now ). The island is dark wood and the cupboards on the perimeter are creamy white. Photo here if your inclined to look. ( keep in mind the picture was taken in December, LOTS has changed since then )




images. here

0 comments:

Post a Comment