in pictures-

I hope you all had and are still having a wonderful holiday season. It always feels like Christmas to me when the fire is lit at my parents house..


I just love ( and so did my mom ) this sweet little lace bowl from Anthro-


My mom spoiled me with a luxurious cashmere pillow.. it's heaven-


8 years ago these pink ornaments were our wedding favor, I love that my mom still has hers on her tree! ( Even way back them I had to have my hint of pink! )


I just love my business cards made by lemon & lavender, and in my ikat bowl they're the perfect pair-


I fell in love and obsessively bought a whack of these gorgeously tinted mercury glass votive holders from Indigo. I kid you not they cost about $20 all together. I had to stop myself from buying every one they had. ha! I LOVE them scattered in the center of the dining table.


My new love.. double arm lamp. Sigh, it makes me smile :)


Ah, my sweet husband. A gorgeous new Michael Kors watch ( it's so classic, but oversized ) and the Tiffany bracelet I've been eyeing..


We're spending New Years Eve with some lovely friends, I can't wait. It will be a busy house with all 6 of our combined kiddo's! Happy New Year, here's to a fabulous new year. xoxo Sarah


E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment