hints of holiday

I was inspired this year once again by fresh cut boughs, greenery, and my holiday favorite- paper whites. The overall look is really quite minimal and fresh..

console top-
it's natural and has lots of layers..

the girls and I found the sweetest tree to sit atop the black pedestal table. It's soft and a little quirky. A few mercury glass ornaments adorn it.

A glimpse at the outdoors, more paper white bulbs and hints of gold and silver-

in the kitchen a silver tray with more bulbs, a little tree and more mercury glass.


The girls have mini tree's in their rooms chalk full of their collected ornaments..I love that they love our simple little traditions :) x

Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment