keeping warm

YUP, it's that time of year here in Alberta. The flurries are starting and we are dropping to negative temperatures in the evenings, BRRRR. I won't complain.. I love the cosy, wrap up, layer up clothes ( for a few months anyway ..not 3/4 of the year we usually have .. anyway.. ) These pieces struck me -

a capelet from lands end canvas


my favorite, wool jackets belted with a brown leather belt. I added this style ( not this exact one, but a black jacket and wider belt ) to my wardrobe, and this will be my 3rd winter wearing it. I also love my high necked black wool jacket with my over the shoulder Louis Vuitton bag, similar to this one, mines a few years old, 3 actually, it was Kevin christmas gift to me after L was born :). sorry rambling. Something about the black / brown mix -

The lovely Catherine at Rikshaw Design has these llbean boots stuck in my head, aren't they awesome? Thanks alot C ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment