a real charmer

A while back I came across the exterior of this darling bungalow. I even included it in a post. I was smitten.. it has all the charm + grace I could ever want from a home. I was thrilled to find more of this gorgeous home designed by Seattle architect Bosworth Hoedemaker.

Mt. Baker traditional exterior

beige and cream, details in the woodwork + trim, hydrangeas, window boxes and a lovely entry


Mt. Baker traditional bathroom

a crisp white bathroom, I'm crazy about the flooring!


Mt. Baker traditional dining room


Mt. Baker traditional dining room

built in cabinets carry into the dining room.. time worn candle sticks, unique lighting and a table on casters-


Mt. Baker traditional kitchen

a nice transition between the two spaces.. I like how the homeowner has displayed items toward the room, look at the books and picture, it caps the room.

Mt. Baker traditional kitchen

under mount sink, gorgeous curve on the tap.

Mt. Baker traditional kitchen

love


Mt. Baker traditional kitchen



Mt. Baker traditional kitchen

and then .. shelving in the window, open shelving above. Is that a dutch door I spy.. sigh.

I am pretty crazy about this home! It's just the size I like, with great features-


images

0 comments:

Post a Comment