a new routine + a hint of pink






Friday we switched over to summer hours. We are used to going in to work at 12:30pm and getting home between 9 + 10pm. We do this 10 months out of the year. We have learned to love our lazy mornings, with the kids cuddled on the sofa, us enjoying our morning coffee, and gradually starting our day. Now to get up early with an alarm clock and rush to get ready is awful.. but I'm sure we will get into a new routine soon and learn to love our warm summer evenings. Probably sounds a little backwards!
So if it takes me a little longer to get by to visit you, I'm sorry.. I'll fall into a new routine soon, and I'll be by, just not so early :) xx
I will be in touch will all the lucky winners of the 11 days of giveaways today too..have I mentioned I am so jealous...? ;)
I am so terrible in not remembering the tumblr source these gorgeous pictures have come from. I will look it up as soon as I get to work....


0 comments:

Post a Comment