so so sweet

I feel so lucky. and grateful. and surrounded and loved by my friends. Your comments and personal emails really truly mean the world to me.. you are all such fabulous people, I can't thank you enough for your support. I came home from picking the girls up at school to a package waiting at my front door. Had I ordered something?! Nope.. hmm, what could it be?! Oh, inside there's a card, from my dear friend Marianne ( you know her! Style for Living Marianne! ) who's thinking of me and my family while we get through this awful time. A glassybaby. It's so lovely!! Thank you Marianne, and each of you for sending love and prayers my way, thank you from the bottom of my heart, xo




For today it's at my desk with me... :)

E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment