4.28.2012 oh.


I'm so sad. Yesterday we unexpectedly and suddenly lost my Dad. My heart is aching. It's been the hardest 3 days I've ever lived through. I feel so overwhelmed with emotion and disbelief that my Dad is gone and not coming back. I loved him so much, and I hope he knew I felt, and that I appreciated every thing he's ever helped me with, taught me to do..oh, I wish I had a chance to tell him. He was at work and had an aneurysm burst in his brain. The doctors think it was probably there his whole life. No one knew. I want him back. My Calleigh has an easter egg for him that he teased her for, he was supposed to be here right now building our new back yard with us. Now I don't want to do it, because I wanted us to do it together. Oh my god, how do I make this hurt stop?


E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment