inspired by-

Love this swirl sculpture from Pieces..but with an $895 price tag, I reinvented it my way-


on paper of course! It's going to be the new art for the bathroom reno when it's completed! ( I'm working on it.. everything is waiting on ME to finish painting.. ugh ;)

( click picture to enlarge )

Let me know if you'd like one.. I can make it up on 140lb paper with pencil and add it to the shop for $10! ( email me at sarah@sarahswansondesign.com if you do ).

 AND I have to say I'm almost scared to post about my shop.. sad right? I received a snotty comment that implies I post to often about GALLERY WALL. Well SORRY. It's my blog, and my shop, so if I want to promote my own business I think I should be able to with out a backlash. Don't we all promote ourselves and our ideas through our blogs?! Boy was I upset, so ANON, you achieved your goal, and if you're reading this, don't bother visiting again. Sorry, rant over..and to all of you who do support me THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, xoxo S

E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment