new year, new room

January in my home means, sorting, organizing, donating and always a bit of freshening the decor. If the same thing is going on at your home and you need a hand, drop me a line! Any design board projects starting now until January 15th will receive 25% OFF! Regular price $150 / room. Please visit SARAH SWANSON DESIGN, and have a look at the E DESIGN, to see the details and drop me a line at sarah@sarahswansondesign.com. I'd love to help you freshen up a room in your home. This month is also the month my home will be featured in it's first publication..eek! So excited. Looking forward to hearing from you! x Sarah



image, my entry photographed by Tracey Ayton

E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment