is it time to quit?

When I started blogging, it provided such a creative outlet for me. I posted post after post of things I found inspiring. Then I found out you can make incredible friends through blogging and I was obsessed. My blog took up so much of my time ( probably too much! ) and I loved it. Lately I don't feel like I'm contributing anything interesting..there are so many blogs now, with authors that have exciting and fabulous content. My blog did lead to starting Sarah Swanson Design, so I will be forever grateful for that.. but now that I've added a bigger work load, I don't have the time I used to for visiting my friends blogs. I can remember the days I would wake up in the morning to 30 some comments..wow was that fabulous..now I'm not sure if anybody stops by or cares about what I'm writing. So I'm left with a decision..stay or go?





Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment