hints of holiday at my house

Decking the halls at my house was done pretty subtle this year..You'll notice there is no tree in the pictures, I actually didn't want it on the main floor, I find ( I know, I'm TERRIBLE! )my house feels cluttered and messy and I want to take it down as soon as we are done opening gifts..( darn open concept houses ) SO, it's decorated, in the basement, where we have a little tv room and play room for the girls. They think it's beyond fabulous, so we are all good :)

I like having a hint of holiday through out the house, so here is Calleigh's room, with a framed JOY, a beaded wreath over her bed, and a little tree. The girls have been picking out an ornament each week in November as we are out shopping, they loved putting all the special ones here. You'll notice some one has a sweet tooth.. lollipops, cupcakes.. ;)


Laurens room is framed with a bay leaf wreath above her bed, and the sweetest little twig reindeer on her dresser.

This is the last time I am including paper whites in a post, I'm sure you're sick of seeing them! I have some at the front and back door, and my little tree on the kitchen counter. These natural holiday elements I am loving!


Little details inside and out-


and the front porch, cut boughs topped with a grapevine lit ball-



Little doses of holiday, thanks for looking around my home, I can't wait to see what you've done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment