adding holiday elements

cute little trees bought this past weekend while visiting my parents ( thanks Mom! )


+ my favorite Brian Gluckstein glass hurricane with a soy candle


+ my entry.. see ya DIY art, the holidays are moving in :)
I find myself pre planning my holiday look this year. It's going to be subtle. I have all my stuff organised in the basement, and am fitting together in my mind where it's going. I am doing everything I can to avoid the 'haul up 8 boxes that were randomly packed because I just had to get all the decorations put away because I was sick of looking at them, now it's time to decorate again and I should have thought this out because now I just have 8 boxes of stuff I have to put somewhere, but where?' You know what I mean?
Visit Rikshaw Design to see my holiday gifting ideas, and don't forget to enter the giveaway, today's the last day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment