Home Design and Style
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
restoration hardware
»
little+bath
little+bath
I have picked out these fun new additions for my newly painted bathroom.
Restoration Hardware
has some gorgeous fixtures+great price points.
Can't wait!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
great style, joe steals
Hi! The girls and I have ended up having a little stay out of town. Daddy went back to work, and us girls are hanging out with grandma for a...
winner!
Congratulations Launa of A place and a space ! Have fun spending your $75 at CSN stores :)
time flies when you're having fun.. or working too much..
Where in the world has the time gone?! Somehow we're decorating for Christmas and buying presents?! Wasn't it just Thanksgiving ( th...
good morning
It's Thursday, quite possibly my favorite day of the week. It's a hopeful day, only one more ( + today of course ) day of work until...
saturday morning shopping
Good morning! Happy Weekend! We are off to Ikea shortly to pick up a few things for the basement.. I had one of these lights as a kid, and ...
effortless style
one word. lovely classic dress, great jewelry, soft makeup and easy hair perfect cap sleeve, lady like hem with a pop of color and pattern ...
todays hint of pink, Deborah Jaffe + Sonya Nimri
What a fabulous craft + work space. It belongs to Sonya Nimri . Photographed by my new friend Deborah Jaffe . She was lovely enough to send ...
todays hint of pink
darn + I love a great foyer. In part, due to never having one of any substance! What a calm and feminine spot to come home to. designer Bet...
Q+A with Janis Nicolay
I'll confess. I had to apologize to Janis after I realized who she was. I may have been a little bit of a dork. Can't blame me, I wa...
Swans Island Blankets
I can't even express how smitten I am with Swans Island Blankets. They are all hand dyed and woven by a small group of crafts people in ...
Copyright © 2013.
Home Design and Style
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment